Our custom web design services help to convey your intended business message clearly and with an impact. Our web design work is clean and has an integrated CMS or content management system for easy editing and handling of content. All our websites are developed a mobile responsive to ensure seamless viewing experience across devices. A busy telephone line can discourage your customers from placing an order. In turn, the high commission costs for food ordering portals may be deadly for your restaurant. Statistics say that more and more restaurants are using the benefits of the automated menu. Therefore, online food ordering system becomes more and more popular on a restaurant’s website or on a mobile application. If you are in a restaurant business and yet to join the bandwagon of Restaurant Online Ordering, you’re already missing out on some great opportunities to grow your business exponentially. By adopting new technology, you don’t just simplify the lives of your customers, but also ensure that your business is able to stand tall in today’s competitive market. When it comes to online ordering, the choice of technology isn’t about the ability to order online, but also the ability to reach the right people.
Features for Resturants Online Ordering :
- Makes the ordering process easier: In an online process, the customer does all of this in one step, selecting the items from the menu and mentioning any other details. No hassles, the order gets placed on the system and can be processed by the restaurant very quickly.
- Orders are ‘right’ all the time: Often orders are misplaced due to faulty communication over the telephone. This can happen due to the noise in the background or a wrongly heard item. And, any wrong quantity of “delivered item” can be bad for future business opportunities from the customer. An online system correctly provides the information to the restaurant and keeps the process easy for the customer which is always a good thing to do!
- Keeping the costs transparent: In an online ordering system, the customer is sure of the costs incurred and there is no problem regarding the costing of the items.There is no guessing and hidden costs. This will earn the trust of the customer and promise you a better business.
- Reduce human error: This involves so many variables, and why should you put your business in such a shape. An online ordering system reduces these errors as everything can be checked before ordering and they are received in a well-formatted manner which makes them easy to process.
- Low-cost marketing: An online presence simply means free and cheap marketing which develops into future customers. Get your restaurant out on every social media platform available. Be it Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Plus(G+) and much more. Don’t be hesitant to spend a bit on public relations, it is a really good investment.
- Mobile Friendly: Online ordering makes it possible for the customers to simply order using their mobiles from their homes or workplaces very easily. There is no need for the customer to reach out and make a call meanwhile disturbing their privacy or disrupting a meeting for a lunch order. With a mobile app, the customer can quietly place an order without the hassle of talking over the phone. A Mobile-friendly website or app will make sure that you never lose a customer.
- Customers and loyalty: Think of the youngsters who practically spend a lot of time on the phone, everybody does that nowadays but here’s the catch.You need to put in a bit effort to convert these one-time goers to regulars. The key is to maintain a very active social media outreach and rewarding these youngsters with little discounts and giveaways, especially to those who reach you by the online platform.
- Online food ordering is opened 24/7: Your restaurant might not be opened 24/7, but your online ordering system surely is. And it can help you make money even while you sleep.By using an online food ordering system, you give your clients the flexibility to place the orders whenever it’s most convenientfor them. Even if that happens outside your business hours.
- Add the OpenTable booking widget to your home page: Add the OpenTable booking widget to your home page: According to our data, restaurants that have the widget on the home page have twice the number of bookings than those that don’t. Ideally, place it onthe home page above the fold where people can see it immediately. Otherwise, people may get confused while navigating the site and drop off before they find it.
- Publish your menu on your site: Publish your menu on your site: Searches for menus are a close second to searches for reservations, in terms of popularity. Have a “Menu” page on your site will also generate organic site links. Make sure the menu can be crawled by Google; plain HTML code is easiest for search engines to read. Plus, it’s an easier and better user experience for guests.